We gathered the best of the best mountain bike shoes for wide feet on the market and did our best to conduct in-depth research on their features, performance, advantages, and disadvantages to make sure you get the satisfaction you are looking for.
How many times you bought a “product” from some brand and ended up throwing it in the trash؟
So, when it comes to footwear, what only matters is your comfort and satisfaction.
Not only this! But you will be glad to know that there are some “products” that we have tried ourselves.
Best mountain bike shoes for wide feet Features In 2022
- THE FOUNDATION OF A GREAT RIDE: An outdoors inspired off-road cycling shoe that’s comfortable and capably equipped for adventures on paths, roads or trails
- COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE FIT: Breathable synthetic suede and mesh upper for supple-yet-supportive fit and great breathability
- ULTIMATE FIT ADJUSTMENT: Laces offer unrivaled fit adjustment, hold a knot securely and are the lightest closure system available
- POWERFUL PEDALING: Injected nylon plate for efficient power transfer, with stainless steel hardware and a full-length molded Vibram Ecostep rubber high-traction lugged outsole for grip and stability when you need it
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORTAND 2-BOLT CLEAT COMPATIBLE: Includes die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support. Works with all 2-bolt pedal/cleat systems including Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, Crank Brothers, etc
- FACTORY DIRECT VALUE: By offering our Tommaso products factory direct, we are able to offer a level of quality and value that the competition can’t touch. 100% Fit Guarantee, 100% Free Fit Returns, 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- OUR MOST CAPABLE MOUNTAIN SHOE: With amazing features like an ultra-rugged, grippy Vibram sole, and a hardened and reinforced toe box, the Vertice 100 is ready for whatever the trail throws at you. No matter the conditions or weather, you can count on the Vertice for amazing grip, stability, and quick drying breathability.
- QUALITY & PRECISION FIT: Quick & Reliable closure system features 3 ergonomic Velcro straps for the perfect fit every time, adding comfort and security to all of your rides. Please use Size Chart to ensure correct fit. If unsure about your sizing, please match the CM sizing with the shoes you currently wear, as this will offer the best sizing options.
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE: Top of the line performance is great, but performance is nothing without comfort. We made the Vertice our most comfortable shoe ever by adding tons of extra padding for a fit that hugs your foot like a glove, while protecting against rocks and other trail hazards. We also added a fully adjustable top strap to allow for maximum customization to fit perfectly with every rider’s individual needs.
- GROUNDBREAKING VERSATILITY: The Vertice offers a level of comfort and performance that is hard to find in cycling shoes. Easily add power to every pedal stroke with a hidden inner shank plate, which allows for optimum power transfer without sacrificing comfort. Whether you are riding tough lines in the mountains or commuting on a rainy day, these shoes will give you the performance and grip you need to get it done.
- Classic do-it-all flat pedal mountain bike shoes
- High-friction versatility: Stealth S1 rubber offers versatile high-friction grip on and off the bike.
- DOTTY TREAD: Classic Dotty tread for superior pedal traction.
- Recycled content: This product is made with recycled content as part of our ambition to end plastic waste.
- Lace closure; Leather and textile upper
- Regular fit, Lace closure
- Suede and mesh upper, Medium-flex midsole
- Textile lining; Stealth S1 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip; Classic Dotty tread
- Benefit: Stealth, Flats
- Material: Textile/Synthetics, Weight: 12.3 oz (350 gm)
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Even in 10F degree, this cycling shoe toe cover can work well, keeping your feet warm during cold weather cycling
- THICKER MATERIAL: 2.7MM thicker SBR lycra fabric at the surface layer is very elastic and windproof, also this is easy clean material, best for MTB and BMX cycling
- DURABLE BOTTOM: The bottom of shoe cover was made of Kevlar fabric, wihch can provide a strong protection, best for daily use
- 2 FIXED STRAPS: The shoecovers is fixed by two straps, one is elastic band, the other is straps. Never worry about the shoe toe covers take off in cycling
- SUITABLE SIZE: S size is for 6-8 US(36-41 EU), L size is for 7-11 US(40-45 EU)
How To Choose The Best mountain bike shoes for wide feet
Okay, let me tell you that if you are fully aware of the necessary specifications of the product, getting yourself the best one won’t be rocket science.
But the point is getting this full awareness needs a lot of effort and time to research and try till you finally find the product that meets your expectations.
And since we know that having free time in this modern world is such a hard thing, we have done the job for you.
All you need to do is to check out these few effective quick tips that will help you become a smart customer from the comfort of your couch!
Finding out the best brand is almost half of your purchasing journey, so we enlisted various brands of product with a wide variety of features and specifications to suit your needs no matter what they are.
You are gonna come across some popular brands that might be costly, but in return, you won’t have to worry about the quality of their products at all!
They will offer you the long-lasting durability, functionality and comfort you have always been looking for.
you will also find some other brands with affordable prices, which doesn’t make them any less.. The fact is they are new brands trying hard to come to light so they offer you good quality product at a budget-friendly price.
There are some features and parts that you will find in almost every product from different brands as the sole (midsole, outsole, and insole), toe box, tongue, and heel counter.
And those are what are known as the essential features.
While there are other features uniquely available in particular brands. Like impact absorbing insole (Anti-fatigue), oil, chemical, slip-resistant outsole, air pockets, waterproof, stain proof, and antibacterial features.
So carefully determine the features you need in the product you are looking for to make sure it meets your needs.
A few elements determine the price of the product, like the brand, size, and unique specifications.
Low prices have a special charm, and the fact is most of us usually go with the lowest price.
But unfortunately, we are not always lucky, and we might end up having a horrible product because a high-quality product won’t be available at a very low price.
Here is what makes some customers smarter than others; Reading the customer reviews.
Many customers review the product they got and their experience with it. You will come across some detailed reviews, including pics, pros, cons, and whether that customer is gonna buy this product again or not.
So, to avoid any disappointment and to get a realistic idea about the product, we recommend checking a few reviews from 5-stars to 1-star levels.
And if you found that the positive reviews are more than the negative ones, you have the green light.
Pros and Cons
If you are too busy to read full reviews about the product, the pros and cons section is your lifesaver! It will save you lots and lots of time and effort.
You can take a quick look at the pros and cons of products on different sites, social media, and customer reviews. But if you have a lot on your plate, the pros and cons of our reviews will be enough.
Warranty and Customer Care Service
Unfortunately, not all brands and companies provide a reliable customer care service. In fact, some brands don’t take any responsibility after your purchase is made, even if the warranty period is not expired yet.
To avoid such great hassle, you need to get your product from a trusted seller and make sure that you will be getting a replacement or refund in case of getting a faulty product.
Now you have an overall idea about products available on the market right now. So, when you start purchasing online or offline, you will have enough confidence that will keep you away from getting overwhelmed by the wide variety of products and their attractive specifications and design.
All in all, to make sure you buy one of the best and most durable products on the market, you need to decide whether you need a fancy product with fancy features from an expensive brand. Or you just want to get an affordable product with the essential features that get the job done.
You need to take a look at the customer reviews to check if that product is gonna meet your expectations and requirements or not. And if you are as busy as a bee, you can only take a glance at the pros and cons of the product you are willing to buy.
Last but not least, you need to make sure that the seller you will get your product from provides consistent and reliable customer service. And it goes without saying that you have to get a the best mountain bike shoes for wide feet that comes with a warranty.
And always remember that if you ever have to let your head down, do it only to admire your shoes!